Directions to our reception at This Is the Place

Directions to our reception from the south: Take exit from I-215 or I-80 towards Foothill Drive. Head north on Foothill Drive. After approximately 1 mile, turn east (or right) onto Sunnyside Avenue.

1/2 mile further you will find the turn in for This Is the Place. Turn in, go around the round-about, and look for a sign for 'Will and Sara Wedding'. It will be on your left. Follow the signs to the Kimball Home.

The Kimball Home is a two-story white home on the west side of the park. There is parking at the home.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Behindhand

Behindhand: remiss in fulfilling an obligation.

That's all I have to say concerning yesterday's post...but the good news is: I moved into my soon-to-be house with my soon-to-be husband! It felt good.

1 comment:

  1. Correction -- you moved your STUFF into your soon-to-be-house with your soon-to-be-husband. Major detail there...

    Don't worry, Judy, things are well in hand here.

    ReplyDelete