Directions to our reception at This Is the Place

Directions to our reception from the south: Take exit from I-215 or I-80 towards Foothill Drive. Head north on Foothill Drive. After approximately 1 mile, turn east (or right) onto Sunnyside Avenue.

1/2 mile further you will find the turn in for This Is the Place. Turn in, go around the round-about, and look for a sign for 'Will and Sara Wedding'. It will be on your left. Follow the signs to the Kimball Home.

The Kimball Home is a two-story white home on the west side of the park. There is parking at the home.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 23

Sometimes when I'm just sitting somewhere by myself tears will spring to my eyes when I think of my family. I couldn't love them more. I get that 'bosom is full' feeling (I know bosom is old-fashioned but I think it fits best) and have to physically manifest it somehow. How could I ask for a better life when I know I have my family and friends to back me up and care about me? It's been stressful but because of that I have realized how much I am loved. Like a Brazilian times over. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I swear I commented. Do you have to approve comments on this thing? Pretty sure I used clean language...don't know why my comment was cut. Is there a "like" button on this blog? Because I would push it. A brazilian times.

    Could you explain "day 23" though? Day 23 of what? If my math is correct - and it always is - you've been engaged for over 50 days. It wasn't day 23 of September...I don't get it. But I accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you did swear you little cusser! There isn't a like button but why don't you become a follower? :)

    As far as Day 23, it was a countdown. I tried to clarify that in my most recent post!

    ReplyDelete